One of the most important things during a business meeting, the almighty first greeting…April 13, 2015 12:57
World’s wealthy see inheritance as “unnecessary burden”
A third of rich folks don’t trust their kids to protect their inheritance, saying that financial legacy just isn’t as good as earned wealth, anyway. Precious de Leon reports.
November 14, 2011 5:52 by Precious de Leon
… family conflict, as opposed to 32 percent of respondents with four or more children.
Of course even rich people have worries. Here are their top five challenges they expect in the future:
- Economic turbulence/inflation/rising taxation (56%)
- Caring for ageing populations (52%)
- Employment opportunities (51%)
- Climate change/environmental issues (38%)
- Rising education costs (22%)
Here are the kind of skills do the wealthy think their kids should acquire?
- IT/Technology (68%)
- Science (59%)
- Maths (54%)
And guess what? The global wealthy also has clear ideas on the languages the next generation should learn:
- Chinese, particularly Mandarin (69%)
- English (68%)
Pages: 1 2