At Kipp we collect different types of information about our users for three main reasons:
1. To help us to improve the services we offer.
2. To provide personalized services unique to individual users.
3. To use anonymous details about our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site. This might mean showing an advertiser how many users we have on the site; it does not mean sharing an individual’s details with an advertiser. Where we collect registration information from an individual, we will never share that individual’s information with a third party, including an advertiser, without that user’s explicit permission.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarized in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We have also established the following four principles:
1. We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
2. We will respect your email privacy. You will not receive unsolicited mail from Kipp, from Kipp’s parent company, Mediaquest Corp, and/or from third parties screened by Mediaquest Corp unless you have agreed to this. We will, however, mail you occasionally with information about your registration and/or your subscription account.
3. We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) unless we have your prior consent.
4. Otherwise, we will only share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with our advertisers.