close

policy

We would like to invite you to continue a survey you have started. ...

Do you trust your insurer ?

Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree
Insurance provides peace of mind
Insurance is purchased only when compulsory
Terms and Conditions (small print) are clear and easily accessible
Insurance jargon (language) stands in the way of fully understanding each policy
Insurance companies try their best to uphold the details of the policy without cutting corners
Reducing risk, cutting costs and profits are more important to an insurance company than the customer
Insurance companies in the region are as professional as in other more developed markets
Gender
Age group
Do you feel your insurance provider works in your interest?
Have you had a rejected claim that you feel was not justified?
Do you trust your insurance provider?
Our Network

Register for our free newsletter

 
 
Latest News

GEMS wants government review into KHDA

GEMS wants government review into KHDA

Plus, Jumeirah Group reduces working days, Vodafone Qatar claims biggest IPO in 2009, Middle East intra-regional trade increases 28 percent, Saudi hopes to see 88 million visitors by 2020

0

May 4, 2009 12:00 by



Vodafone Qatar announced that its initial public offering (IPO) was the largest one in the world so far in 2009, reports Trade Arabia. The IPO took place from April 12 to 26 and managed to raise $1billion. “The result is amazing,” said Grahame Maher, CEO Vodafone Qatar. “In any other country in the world this would not be possible.”
The IPO was completely subscribed, with Qatari nationals accounting for 65 percent of the shares, and institutional investors subscribing for the remaining 35 percent.



0

Leave a Comment