According to a recent talk in Dubai, work and sleep go hand-in-handMarch 31, 2015 10:46
Kuwaiti fire incident accused retracts confession
The Kuwaiti woman who had earlier admitted to…
September 1, 2009 2:46 by kippreport
The Kuwaiti woman who had earlier admitted to burning down a wedding tent- which killed 46 women and children- has retracted her confession, reports Gulf News quoting Al Qabas newspaper.
“I did not set the tent ablaze. I did not leave my house at all throughout the day,” 23-year-old Nasra reportedly said in court. She said that she was threatened and forced to admit that she began the fire as revenge against her former husband. Nasra has been in police custody since August 16.