Kippreport looks into the new trend and the change in strategyNovember 29, 2015 5:01
CommVault Delivers Industry- Leading Customer Satisfaction for Third Consecutive Year
Achieves a 96 per cent customer satisfaction rating in recent benchmark for excellence in customer support.
September 4, 2013 12:46 by Colin_Saldanha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4th September, 2013: CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) has set a new benchmark for excellence in technical services and support with a 96 per cent customer satisfaction rating based on the results of the company’s fiscal 2013 support services survey.
In a recent report published by HDI, the world’s largest IT service and technical support membership association, the average customer satisfaction rating for similarly sized vendors providing similar support services is 89 per cent.
CommVault’s services organization is committed to helping customers overcome the inherent challenges of independently designing, planning and building efficient data management environments.With the people, processes and technologies to modernize traditional IT infrastructure, CommVault Services deliver a proven blueprint to accelerate transformation, increasing value and resilience to support continued data growth.
David Rowlett, data storage and desktop infrastructure team leader, Bauer Corporate Services stated, “Bauer has 100 per cent confidence in the CommVault Simpana product, in CommVault support and the CommVault team that regularly supports us. As Europe’s largest privately owned publishing group, we are constantly striving to adapt to new business trends– such as mobile services and the growth of social media – and the CommVault support team provides us with continuous analysis of our technology needs. This allows us to do what we need to do – focus on delivering better services to our clients. We’ve never had this level of confidence in any company in the past.”
“While we are delighted with this positive feedback from our customers, we continue to be committed to delivering holistic, data management solutions along with a complete, highly proactive support and services strategy,” said Robert Brower, vice president, global customer support and customer education services, CommVault. “By listening to our customers’ business needs and challenges and implementing the right services and support, we can accelerate the achievement of their goals and modernize their data and information environment. We are proud to have retained this industry-leading satisfaction rating for three years running and we continue to work tirelessly to innovate our support programs and offerings for our global customer base.”
Customer-Led Professional Services and First-in-Class Support
CommVault’s commitment to delivering modern data management extends to state-of-the-art support processes and a fast-growing professional and consulting services practice that enable global customers to lower data management costs, mitigate business and compliance risks and improve access to information. Based on customer feedback, CommVault has recently added or updated nine of its global consulting services including fixed-price offerings such as:
- Architecture Design – Provides executive level assessment and guidance for modernizing clients’ backup and recovery, archive and records retention strategies.
- Disaster Recovery Readiness Design – Helps clients improve business resiliency, reduce costs, and increase flexibility by assisting them with building business-aligned, multi-site DR architecture and implementation plans.
- Data Classification & Archive Policy Design – Synthesizes legacy archive strategies with current business, compliance, records retention, and eDiscovery requirements to help transform a client’s traditional operation into an intelligent archive.
- Electronic Records Management Design – Provides assessment to assist with designing and recommending technical and business requirements for records retention management and potential eDiscovery actions.
- Wellness Assessment – Helps existing Simpana software customers to understand their strategic challenges and identify future initiatives, and provides a comprehensive remediation plan with details for all data management solution areas, including: backup/recovery, archive, disaster recovery and reporting.
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault’s exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault’s Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault’s corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Email: [email protected]