Because we know it’s easier said than doneMay 28, 2015 9:53
Experience The New and Tasty Throughout Springtime at Hilton Hotels & Resorts Properties in Beirut
A Whole New Gourmet Experience Debuts At Hilton
March 5, 2013 2:15 by aghammachi11
BEIRUT LEBANON – February 28 2013 – Always leading the way with new and innovative activities, Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and Hilton Beirut Metropolitan Palace have unveiled their latest extensive and varied new food & beverage offerings designed to tempt the most discerning diners and sure to please the gourmand in anyone.
Included in the line-up of tastebud temptations:
- The ultimate after-work wind down and chill out is Happy Hour at Up on the 31st floor between 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Receive a complimentary drink with the purchase of any drink from the menu.
- Cocktail lovers should head to the hotel’s popular Jazz Bar for Cocktail Mania – a unique 10 cocktail promotion, to suit every preference, taste and occasion.
- Experience the new and stylish at our latest themed night at Up on the 31st for Magical Thursday Nights. Enjoy fashion shows by renowned fashion designers, such as Rony Richa and Nadwa al Awar, and be entertained by live jazz band, the Nadine Shehadeh Jazz Quartet, all while sampling tasty sushi.
- For classic dining, visit the chic Le Ciel restaurant, now offering a special 3-course set menu with a quality, value for money menu and a wide range of dishes to suit every budget.
- Head to Le Ciel on Sundays where we are offering Sunday Brunch with a twist including live entertainment and special entertainment for the youngest ones. Starting after Easter and available between 12.30pm-4pm every Sunday, there are special children’s rates for under-10s and completely free for under-fives.
“We have a feast of attractive and innovative offers and activities across our most popular restaurants which are sure to tempt the tastebuds of Beirut’s aficionadas. We invite regulars as well as newcomers to experience our new offers together with the great service provided by Hilton. Both the restaurant and the bar on Up on the 31st floor are the highest outlets in Beirut and the best possible venue to enjoy stunning, panoramic views across the city and beyond to the mountains and sea,” said Kasper Wigen, marketing and communications manager, Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and Hilton Beirut Metropolitan Palace.