Because we know it’s easier said than doneMay 28, 2015 9:53
HID Global Showcases Its Portfolio of Secure Identity Solutions at Cards and Payments 2013
• Enhanced HDP5000 card personalization demo including new graphical display, faster throughput speeds, dual card hopper and more
• New FARGO HDPii Plus high definition card printer/encoder
• Company will demonstrate its industry leading NFC Mobile Access solutions
May 13, 2013 12:36 by anila
DUBAI, U.A.E., May 13, 2013 – HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions today announced that it will showcase its broad portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities including its enhanced FARGO® HDP5000 Printer/Encoder during Cards and Payments Middle East 2013 Exhibition in Dubai, May 14-15 2013. This is the region’s largest event for banks, retail, telcos and government. Live mobile access demonstrations will also be conducted.
“Cards and Payments Middle East is one of the most important security tradeshows for HID Global. We are delighted to be showcasing our products and solutions at Cards and Payments Middle East, especially our recently launched products such as the FARGO HDP8500LE, enhanced HDP5000 and the new HDPii Plus for the banking sector. It is a fantastic opportunity to interact with security and industry professionals from both the government and banking verticals,” said Nat Pisupati, Regional Sales Director, Middle East and Africa.
“We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them”
The products, solutions and services on show for the banking and governmental sectors at Cards Middle East, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre – Stand K30, May 14–15, 2013, will include:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- HID Secure Identity Services™: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalisation Solutions: HID Global will present the following card personalisation solutions focused on the banking and government sectors:
- FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder: The enhanced superior high definition industrial ID printer for extended-run, high throughput ID issuance with optional lamination and add-on modules to help meet specialised print requirements in the future.
- FARGO HDP8500LE Industrial Series Card Printer/Laser Engraver: New GSA-approved solution for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs.
- FARGO HDPii Plus high definition card printer/encoder: A printer that makes instant card issuance practical, affordable, and profitable for a wide range of financial cards. This will be combined with the Gemalto Dexxis instant issuance software. HID Global will showcase the complete issuance solution for the banking environment.
- FARGO DTC1000 dual side and DTC4500 printer/encoders: The most advanced compact printer, the DTC1000 is a simple to use, plug-and-play model while the DTC4500 is a robust, high performance printer perfect for large businesses and government institutions, producing full color ID cards and security encoding – all in one pass.
- Asure ID® card personalization software: This changes the paradigm of how ID card personalization software looks, feels and performs
- PIV Enablement Solutions: pivCLASS® Government Solutions including the latest portfolio of pivCLASS credentials. pivCLASS allows international government agencies, contractors and other facilities to easily PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet the standards established by the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 201 without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Government-to-Citizen ID Solutions: E-documents, readers, inlays, prelaminates, LaserCard® optical security media (OSM) and smart card ID credentials for e-passport, national ID, foreign resident, worker ID and vehicle registration programmes.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE® access control platform including the iCLASS Seos™ credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications.
- Layered Authentication Solutions For Secure Online Banking: The latest ActivID® Appliance enables Banks to take ‘Authentication Beyond Passwords’ and easily deploy risk-based authentication solutions that prevent fraud and secure transactions using our latest threat detection and transaction signing technology.
HID Global will be speaking during the Digital ID World Middle East session on Tuesday, 14th May 2013:
- Joby Mathew, Regional Sales Manager EMEA – Government ID Solutions: “Combatting fraud and counterfeiting with highly secure ID card issuance” from 12:30 to 13:00 p.m.
The following HID Global executives will be available for interviews during Cards and Payments Middle East 2013:
- Anthony Ball: Senior Vice President, IAM Solutions
- Nat Pisupati: Regional Sales Director, Middle East and Africa
- Christophe Malgorn: Director of Sales, Secure Issuance
- Joby Mathew: Regional Sales Manager, EMEA – Government ID Solutions, MEA and India
For more information on the range of electronic access and identity solutions from ASSA ABLOY and HID Global, visit www.thekeytoifsec.com.
To read more comprehensive press briefings and product information, or to interview key members of the ASSA ABLOY and HID Global team, contact the press relations staff listed below, or visit Hall 4, Stand C40 and C50.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators and application developers serving a variety of markets. These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, ActivID, Crescendo, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, HID Secure Identity Services, EasyLobby, naviGO, EDGE EVO, VertX EVO, pivCLASS and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
M: +44 (0) 7798 617 946
E: [email protected]