If you’re looking for an apartment, now is the timeOctober 6, 2015 6:07
ManageEngine to Showcase IT Security Solutions That Help Bolster Internal Controls, Reduce Risks at GISEC 2013, Dubai
Password Manager Pro, EventLog Analyzer, Firewall Analyzer, DeviceExpert and Security Manager Plus help enterprises bolster internal controls, combat security threats, reduce risks
May 29, 2013 9:00 by anila
Dubai, UAE – May 28, 2013 – ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, announced today its plans for GISEC, Dubai 2013 to help and advise IT managers seeking to combat evolving, sophisticated cyber-threats, reduce risks, bolster internal controls, stay secure, ensure business continuity and enhance productivity.
ManageEngine’s IT Security Solutions Portfolio includes Password Manager Pro, Eventlog Analyzer, Firewall Analyzer, DeviceExpert and Security Manager Plus and latest versions of these software products would be demonstrated at booth #610 at GISEC 2013 being held at Dubai World Trade Centre between June 3-5, 2013.
“Today’s enterprises are facing unprecedented security threats. As organizations embrace new technologies, newer threats keep pace. Safeguarding the enterprise from evolving, sophisticated security threats is the need of the hour,” said Nirmal Kumar Manoharan, Regional Director (Sales-Middle East) at ManageEngine.
“Particularly, as cyber-security threats are growing at unprecedented rates, IT Security has become top priority in UAE and other Middle-Eastern Countries. New wave of cyber-attacks on banks, like the recent $45 million ATM heist by a global gang of cyber-criminals, which involved hackers gaining access to the databases of banks, have made financial institutions, banks and other IT enterprises to look for ways to bolster internal controls, continuously monitor activities, identify and remediate vulnerabilities, control changes, reduce risks and mitigate threats,” he added.
“At ManageEngine, our job is to mitigate those risks as effectively as possible to ensure IT organizations can give their customers the best possible user experience and security. ManageEngine has the answers to all your enterprise IT and network security concerns with a range of affordable solutions.”
ManageEngine Highlights at GISEC 2013
At GISEC, ManageEngine will demonstrate products and profile use cases that address today’s security concerns as well as ongoing operational challenges.
Internal Controls & Privileged Identity Management
- Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information, such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. Password Manager Pro eliminates password fatigue and security lapses, automates frequent password changes required in critical systems, provides preventive and detective security controls and meets security audits and regulatory compliance, such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI. At the show, ManageEngine will be demonstrating how Password Manager Pro helps control access to IT resources, bolster internal controls and improve data center operations.
Log Analytics & SIEM
- EventLog Analyzer is an agent-less log analytics and compliance reporting software solution. Organizations can centrally collect, archive, analyze and generate reports based on machine-generated logs obtained from heterogeneous systems, network devices and applications. It provides out-of-the-box reports for SOX, HIPAA, GLBA and PCI compliance. The latest version of EventLog Analyzer (v8.5) offers file integrity monitoring, which lets organizations monitor their critical folders and files in real time to prevent sensitive data from being compromised and to fulfill regulatory compliance requirements.
- Firewall Analyzer is a web-based tool for change management, configuration analysis, security audit of firewall devices, bandwidth monitoring and security reporting. It collects, archives and reports on firewall logs and provides real-time alerts to detect intrusions, anomaly behavior, audit traffic and monitor employee Internet usage. The latest version automates management, monitoring and reporting for popular virtual firewalls.
Network Devices Security Management
- DeviceExpert is a web–based, multi-vendor network change and configuration management (NCCM) solution for switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices. DeviceExpert helps automate and take total control of the entire lifecycle of device configuration management. It helps prevent unauthorized configuration changes to network devices and to ensure that configurations comply with standards and regulations.
Vulnerability Management & Remediation
- Security Manager Plus is a network security scanner that proactively reports on network vulnerabilities and helps to remediate them and ensure compliance. With vulnerability scanning, open ports detection, patch management, Windows file/folder/registry change management, and vulnerability reporting capabilities, Security Manager Plus protects the network from security threats and malicious attacks.
For more information on ManageEngine’s IT security and compliance management solutions, visit http://www.manageengine.com/it-compliance-suite.html. For more information on ManageEngine, please visit http://www.manageengine.com/; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
About GISEC, Dubai 2013
GISEC offers cutting-edge IT solutions via a dedicated exhibition concentrating on keeping enterprises safe. With the increase in targeted industry attacks reflecting an escalation in sophisticated and sustained cyber attacks in the Middle East, GISEC helps IT Managers and Security professionals understand the legislative landscape of cyber security across the Middle East, and what changes need to be implemented to provide a defense on all fronts.
ManageEngine delivers the real-time IT management tools that empower an IT team to meet an organization’s need for real-time services and support. Worldwide, more than 72,000 established and emerging enterprises – including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500 – rely on ManageEngine products to ensure the optimal performance of their critical IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corp. with offices worldwide, including the United States, India, Japan and China. For more information, please visit http://www.manageengine.com/; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
Gitanjali Sreepal (Geet)
OAK Consulting FZ LLC