Register for our free newsletter

 
 
Latest News

CommVault and Microsoft Expand Relationship to Offer Simpana Data Management with Windows Azure

New Offering to Archive Data to the Windows Azure Cloud Platform, Reducing the Cost of Storing and Managing Data on Expensive Primary Storage

May 21, 2012 9:24
 

Interactive Intelligence Reports First-Quarter 2012 Financial Results

Recurring revenues up 31 percent to 52 percent of total revenues Cloud-based orders increase to 29 percent of total orders Cloud-based revenues increase 81 percent

May 21, 2012 9:21
 

Huawei Reports 2011 Revenue of $32.4 Billion as Company Embarks on Business Transformation

Increased investments in R&D, Enterprise and Consumer businesses buoy 11.7% growth in revenue year-on-year, with R&D investments up 34.2% to $3.76 billion

May 21, 2012 9:21
 

Blue Coat Introduces Free, Family-Safe Web Browser to Protect Children and Families on Android Phones and Tablets

K9 Web Protection Browser Provides Real-time Protection against Inappropriate Material, Malicious Threats and Phishing

May 21, 2012 9:21
 

Dell and Red Hat Collaborate for Embedded Solutions through Dell OEM Partner Program

Combined Dell Hardware and Red Hat Software Solutions Help Manufacturers Save Money, Speed Time-to-Market

May 21, 2012 9:20
 

Martin Reichle from Reichle & De Massari (R&M) to Visit Qatar to Strengthen Ties with Local Companies

Owner and Executive Board Member to meet with existing and prospective customers to generate company awareness and business opportunities in the country

May 21, 2012 9:20
 

Mixed Dimensions Delivers a training workshop for electronic games developers in cooperation with Unity

30 April 2012, Amman - Mixed Dimensions, an up and coming Middleware technology provider and the authorized reseller for Unity Game Engine in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) hosted a team from Unity for a series of work shops and capacity building programs with students and indie developers interested in developing electronic games in Jordan. The program was held in collaboration with Princess Sumaya University for Technology and is one of many workshops Mixed Dimensions expects to host as apart of their educational outreach initiatives to promote game development and gaming technologies in the MENA region.

May 21, 2012 9:19
 

SHASTECH opens new Samsung showroom in Jeddah

April 28, 2012 Al-Riyadh - SHASTECH, the leading Saudi distributor and retailer of technology products, has recently opened a new outlet in Jeddah specialized in Samsung’s latest products and technologies including smart devices, tablets, and laptops.

May 21, 2012 9:19
 

Regional Enterprises Need to look behind the Cloud to Uncover Hidden Costs, says Expert

Enterprises in the Middle East should be aware that there are a number of hidden costs lurking behind the cloud and they need to keep their eyes open in order to avoid incurring huge costs in the long run

May 21, 2012 9:18
 

Registration for QRNEC Award 2012 started

May 5 2012, Amman - The Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship (QRCE) has officially launched the Queen Rania National Entrepreneurship Competition (QRNEC) for the year 2012, seeking to raise awareness among youth about Entrepreneurship and means of taking their ideas to the next level.

May 21, 2012 9:18